Sunday, October 1, 2017

THE SUSTENANCE AND THE DEATH

THE SUSTENANCE WILL RUN AFTER YOU AS WELL AS THE DEATH


On the way home from my office, I stopped to buy Lotek, a request from my wife. Finally I found a Lotek cart.  But the seller was not there.  Nobody there.


"Sir, where is the Lotek man?", I asked the barber who was next to the Lotek cart.

"Oh, he is praying Maghrib sir. It has been long time he left it.  He will come soon," replied the barber.

Considering that it was my wife's request to buy Lotek, I had to wait for quite long enough. If it were for me I would not wait for. I would leave directly.

A little wondered in my mind, How many potential buyers would be lost if he left this  for a long time

No sooner came the Lotek man, "Buy Lotek, one", I said, somehow I suddenly changed my mind, "Not one sir, but two pack:"

Then came some people who queued to buy Lotek, out of nowhere. I waited alone, no one else. suddenly they came ordering Lotek/

Masya Allah/ Not a few traders who are willing to LEAVE SHOLAT for the sake of merchandise that not necessarily somebody will buy. Especially if the customers are crowded. Or maybe an office employee DELAYS SHOLAT even LEAVING SHOLAT just for being busy (working, meeting and so forth).  They, including us,  forget that ALLAH who set SUSTENANCE

This Lotek seller confidently LEAVES his merchandise for SHOLAT as if he ran away from his sustenance. Upon returning from SHOLAT it was SUSTENANCE  coming like a bee swarming over flowers. Even GOD is moving my own hear to buy more than it should.

It is true that the messenger of Allah, Muhammad SAW means. If the son of Adam flees from his sustenance to keep the command of GOD as he flees from death, hs sustenance will chase after him as death will pursue it (Hadist from Ibnu Hibban, No, 10840)

May ALLAH  make us, HIS servant always pious, who always put the life of the  hereafter above the world and the rest . aamin ya Mujibassailin)