Wednesday, September 27, 2017

THANK FOR A SMALL THING BUT FORGET FOR A BIG THING.



A child fights with his mother and leaves home. When he was walking aimlessly, he just realized that he did not bring any money with him. He was hungry and eager to eat a cup of noodles.


The owner of the noodles saw him standing long enough in front of his shop. Then he asked, " Son, are you going to order Bakmi (noodles)?"

Yes, but I do not have any money, the child answered with embarrassment face.

"It's Okay. I"ll give you for free". 

Immediately the boy ate the noodles. His tears began dropping down.

"What's the matter. son?" ask the owner of the shop

"It's okay. I'm just touched because someone I just met gave me a cup of Bakmi, while my mother had sent me out the house". 
He continued, " You're a new person I know but You care about me".

The owner of the shop said, " Son, why do you think so?" 
"I just gave you a bowl of Bakmi, you were so caught up, while.. you mother has cooked a bowl of rice etc everyday until you grow up. Yo should be thanking her"

The boy was surprised to hear that. 

"Why for a bowl of Bakmi from the new person I just know I thank you. But  to my mothers who cooks fro me for years I never thank."

The boy immediately came home. As he was om the doorway, he saw his mother with anzious face.

When she saw her son, the first words came out from her mouth was "Son... you came home. Hurry in. I has prepared your dinner".

Hearing what his mother said, the child can not help crying and crying in front of his mother


Audience

Sometimes a mistake makes us easy to forget the good we have got everyday.

Once we may be very grateful for a small help we receive. But we often do not realize to thank the goodness of the people who are very close to us gave. 

Thanks for your father... you mother,.... our wife or husband.... our house keeper..... employees in our office... all the people who are closest to us. 

Life is beautiful if we are clever to thanks and learn to accept what it is.

When DARK comes, we start to realize what is the meaning of LIGHT.
When we LOSS, we star to realize the meaning of HAVING. 
When SEPARATING comes, we are newly awakened the meaning of GATHERING
Yesterday is already GONE, tomorrow has not arrived, we only have days that is today. Do no regret for what has passed away, and from the futile actions.

In the REAL life, sometimes we like to question SMALLER ONE that are NOT IMPORTANT, so end up damaging THE BIG NONE.